With “Multi Time Frame Dashboard” you can simultaneously observe the trend of the following indicators.
- Commodity channel index
- Relative strength index
At the same time you can observe the values of the oscillators on the following time frames for the available period:
- 1 minute
- 2 minutes
- 3 minutes
- 5 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hour
- 4 hours
- 1 day
- 1 week
The histogram shown consists of:
- normalized histogram of the current oscillator value
- normalized histogram of the maximum value reached by the oscillator for the available period
- normalized histogram of the minimum value reached by the oscillator for the available period
The percent ratio:
The percent ratio value indicates the percentage ratio between the current value and the maximum value of its history or the current value and the minimum value of its history, relative to whether the current value tends towards the minimum or if it tends towards the maximum. The ratio value allows to identify the achievement of a historical value, and indicates a high probability of reversal of the oscillator trend. For example, if the current value of the RSI is 88 and its historical maximum was 89, the ratio is 97% which means that you have a 97% probability that a reversal will occur, just as it did in the historical period.
The trend power:
The trend power value is calculated using increasing weights for increasing time frames. The mathematical formula conceptually, considers a greater importance of larger time frames than small time frames.
- it implements alarm multi markets and multi timeframe
You can follow the higher candles level recognizing a breakout or rebound tick by tick, the data of each candle is shown for each of the displayed timeframes. You can check all the timeframes at the same time, even if you don’t have more monitors, and finally you always have the situation under control.
The indicator is optimized to occupy the minimum space for a correct display of all data.
Time Frame 1 minute
Time Frame 5 minute
Time Frame 15 minute
Time Frame 30 minute
Time Frame 1 hour
Time Frame 4 hour
Time Frame 1 Day
Time Frame 1 Week
Background RGB colors
- CCIperiod: CCI period variable
- RSIperiod: RSI period variable
- WILperiod: Williams % period variable
- STOperiod: Stochastic period variable
- StoK: Stochastic K variable
- StoD: Stochastic D variable
- History: Boolean value, it allow to show maximum or minimum history value and relative histogram
- BackColoR: Red color variable value
- BackColoG: Green color variable value
- BackColoB: Blue color variable value
- BackColoT: Transparence variable value
- TimePeriod: variable value to select number of time frame to show
TREND POWER ALARM:
You can enable continuous scanning for trend power values in different markets and for different timeframes using the platform’s alarm function.
Note: This indicator does not generate an error if the graph is set to a time frame greater than one minute. Only time frames equal to or greater than the graph’s time frame are available.